This contest ended at midnight, June 3, 2017. Subscribe to my emails to learn when the next contest is!
Here’s your chance to win a free Kindle Paperwhite!
My novel, The Prophet Conspiracy, used to be exclusive to Amazon Kindle. But I decided to launch it on Barnes and Noble Nook, Apple iBooks, and Kobo as well. But now, it’s brand new on those retailer sites, and it needs some reviews. That’s where you come in!
Each honest review of The Prophet Conspiracy earns one chance to win the Kindle Paperwhite.
So here are the rules:
- You must have read The Prophet Conspiracy to enter.
- No purchase is necessary to win. If you don’t have a copy of The Prophet Conspiracy, I’ll get you a free review copy. Just click here and let me know you need one.
- Entries will be tracked by e-mail address, so you will need to provide it, but subscribing to my e-mail list is optional.
- After the close of the contest, the winner will need to give me a working snail mail address in order to receive the prize.
- Post a review at Amazon.com, Kobo.com, Barnes & Noble, and/or Apple iBooks.
- Submit a screenshot of the review using the form below.
- Fill out the form completely to enter.
- If you review The Prophet Conspiracy at more than one e-book retailer, you may fill the form out again with a new screenshot of each review. Every screenshot of your posted reviews gets you one entry, up to a maximum of four.
- The deadline to enter is midnight, U.S. mountain time, June 3, 2017.
- On June 4 2017, the winning entry will be selected by random number generator and notified by e-mail.
- If, after three days, the winner has not replied and provided a postal address, another winner will be selected. This process will be repeated until a winner receives the Kindle.
- Reviews must represent your honest opinion. Star rating and positivity or negativity of the review do not matter. Good or bad, each review gets a chance to win.
- Provided it’s on one of the four retailers included in the contest, the retailer website on which the review is posted does not matter. No matter where the review is posted, it gets a chance to win.
- Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- Must be over 18 to enter.
Oh, and one last thing: This will not affect your chance to win at all, but if you want to do me a favor, the retailers where I most need new reviews, in order from most-needed to least-needed, are as follows: Apple iBooks, Barnes and Noble Nook, Amazon.com, Kobo.com. So if you pick the good ones, it’ll be better for your humble narrator. But it makes no difference for you. The chance to win is the same.
Contest ends June 3, 2017!
The submission form has been removed because the contest is over.
Subscribe to my emails to learn when the next contest is!---------------
Read this and other books reviewed on my site free when you join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial